Saturday 29 August 2009

Still working on website

Hi guys quick update

My new computer is down. Without the thought of installing virus protection I picked up a serious virus and now I am restarting every time I get on(if i get on) So tommorow I will look into getting another copy of the windows 7 OS from some of my sources. Failing this I dont know what I will do. I will definately save up for Windows 7 when it comes out in October. But that is ages away and I don't think I can live that long without it.

I am still currently working on my new website gamercity.co.uk. Right now I am adding new tutorials in C++ so if you would like to go there and check them out I would be really grateful. Also I am working on adding wordpress software to the website so that I can continue blogging on my own domain name. The forums are up and running on my new website as well so if you would like to go and check them out and maybe post a thread or two I would be delighted. Although please do-not spam my forums.

On game dev side of life I am just about finished my documentation of the rpg game which I will start work on as soon as my new computer is back up and running. Right now I am using my little brothers computer although I do-not think he will mind as he never goes onto it. Anyways please feel free to check out my new website http://www.gamercity.co.uk if you would like to see something that is the work of a complete newb at website programming. Although I cannot take credit for the art and layout as I "stole" that off a free template site. It was much better than my previous version which had an awful color scheme and looked very unprofessional. Atleast with this design I think I look at least semi-professional. Although the layout is much different to normal game sites I still think that it is cool.

anyways back to work on writing tutorials. My third one is well under way. It shall be called Simple calculator :D check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker