Sunday 23 August 2009

Finishing pong

Hi guys i am just finishing off my first game :D

I have added a main menu but right now i am just getting the buttons to be nice :D and I am going to look into audio so that its not that boring and it will also let me see what audio programming is like.

I am thinking of adding different backgrounds. When you start the game you will start off with one screen but if you play it again you will get a different background and maybe a different sound track if i can swing it. But i added a win condition to the game but it is still a 2 player game but that will change soon.

I just have to implement a couple of things so that it will be single player. I am at the moment also waiting for my new website www.gamercity.co.uk to get up and running. Once it is on the web i will be able to add forums and a blog and tutorials and game reviews and... well just about most things game related. It will be a good portfolio site when i get to the stage that i will be looking for a job.

I am hoping also that I will have another game to add to my site in the next week or two. Still working on the design for it though :D

cya for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker