Sunday 23 August 2009

Finished PONG!


I have finally finished my first game. I have added all the paddle ai and a new title screen and set the paddle ai fairly high but its still quite easy to beat. I think that overall looking back It was all a big hack lol. But it is playable so its an achievement! I will include the source code soon maybe tommorow after school just so you guys can see how big a hack it was. I will also get it hosted on some hosting site or maybe even my own if I figure it out. Anyways i will post a postmortem tommorow :D

Oh and on the blog side of things I shattered my original record of page views its in the hundreds now :D so i am going to have to start to up the quality of the content i am putting on. After a full week of advertising and posting everyday on this blog I am pretty happy with what i have achieved. Over 400 views and £0.30 in the bank i think i have really achieved something. And funnily enough coinciding with the resurgence of this blog I have also completed my first game. Funny that...

anyways alot more tommorow: source, postmortem and maybe a download. ENJOY!

cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker