Wednesday 19 August 2009

School and other things

ok guys so i have been looking at the SDL tutorials and i am thinking i could do a hell of alot of different things if i really stick at it. I am quite liking the idea of creating a small rts once i complete a few games.

My new computer is working amazingly. Its great i can play alot of my games at ultra ultra settings and the frame rate will stay high! I recently tried empire total war and set up a huge battle and everything ran so smoothly i was really impressed.

an update on the book - it should come tommorow which will be great because its before the weekend. Giving me lots of time to concentrate on my website if the weather stays like it is at the moment. if i am able to make my site even a bit proffesional looking then i will be happy.

Pong is getting there it should be complete by next week. Its going to be the next wow-killer lol.

anyways i have to go cya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker