Monday 17 August 2009

weekly tasks

ok guys so i am going to post a weekly task list that i will hopefully complete by this time next week.

here goes:

Get a basic layout of my website down
Buy a decent domain name
Buy webhosting
Get some of my reviews down on the website
Get my blog up and running.
Get all of my website set up so that its online.


programming task list

implement some jumping physics into my game
get the model loader up and running so that i can import a car model or placeholder.
develope a decent car model with blender3d
try to texture it
implement camera translations that correspond to the movement translations(aka get camera to move with the model)
look into collision detection so i can get solid terrain working.

thats about it for this week as i do now have school every week day. I think my top priority will be the website and then the model loader. Getting those up and running will be a huge step forward in terms of motivation and progress. If i don't manage to model a decent car model ill just use a placeholder model.

But to update you on what i am doing right now

i just finished implementing a game timer. which now gives you how many seconds you have played for. and also a pause feature which toggles on when 'P' is pressed.

thats all for today but tommorow i should have some good updates. cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker