Wednesday 19 August 2009

update

so guys just about to head off to bed.

I did some work on pong and looked into web development and i am still waiting on a html book i ordered off amazon. Once i have worked my way through that i will look into php so i can add forums to might site and so on.

I am delaying my website design weekly task into some time next week maybe even longer as I am going to write it all myself as i learn html. It will be challenging but it will be just another thing i can add to my resume. Hopefully the book will come before the weekend so i will have lots of time to spend on producing the site. I will let you all know when i am switching to my site but i will still keep posting on this site as well. Hopefully i will have the pong game up and running in time for the launch of my site :D anyways time to hit the hay. school in the morning :D

1 comment:

money maker