Saturday 5 September 2009

XNA and C#

Hi guys sorry for not updating in about a week but I have been really busy working on my website and trying to add more content. It will be months before I can compete with the bigger websites but I will do it eventually :D right now I am looking at better designs for my website. I will hopefully get it all sorted by tommorow and have it all transferred and uploaded by tuesday hopefully.

Back to the game development. I am not currenlty working on anything in particular I am just merely modding the games I made with the XNA and C# tutorials. This is fun and it helps me get to grips with the C# syntax which is pretty easy I have to say. Right now I am thinking of buying one of the new XNA books out.

Anyways more tommorow! :D

cya for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker