Sunday 6 September 2009

Finally partly completed!

So today I switch all my website to one new design which I have been told is alot nicer than the last one. It makes for a more professional website although it took me hours! to get up and running. Even now I dont think that its all fixed and ready but its time for bed :(. I also shattered my previous page impression record today. Over 450 already and America has yet to come online :D Usually when i go to bed i get around 50-100 more page impressions. So hopefully 500+ by tommorow 8 AM :D. I am also hopefully going to get a video capture card tommorow so once I get my playstation set up in my "office" I will be able to provide all my sites viewers with hopefully enjoyable and informative game reviews which hopefully they will go on to talk about in my forums. I want my new site to be a community of people who come together often to talk about the latest games and movies as well as just being social.

Anyway hopefully I will be able to get my first video review up by tommorow or the day after that. At the very latest by next monday :( But if I give quality game reviews hopefully more people will come back again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker