Sunday 6 September 2009

why???

Why is it that when I switch over from one website layout to the other my website becomes a lot busier than normal? None of the good things are up yet. Its basically an empty shell but its not even midday and I have had nearly 200 impressions already. Granted people might not think that it is alot but my goal is 3 thousand page impressions this month because I am only a couple weeks into this project. Hopefully they will come back when the new website is better and keep coming back to just check out the latest games. But it looks like I am set on getting atleast 3000 page impressions this month. With 800 in the first 6 days I think that I will hopefully hit 4k impressions.

Anyways Right now I am getting the forums up and running. And also I am going to figure out a way to set up the PS3 so that I can easily screen capture gameplay. If I get that up and running it means that when I buy a new game I can easily start reviewing it and let you see what it is like. I think Fifa 10 will be my first video review but thats almost a month away so I have plenty of time to work on my site :D Please check it out at http://www.gamercity.co.uk you might as well everyone else seems to be going on it when it isn't ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker