Sunday 27 September 2009

progress?

So guys recently I have been working a lot on my new website. Putting most of my efforts into it. Right now I am writing some articles for it that will hopefully bring a few more people to the site.

On the programming side of life, I have blitzed through all the tasks my computer teacher gave us in class. I am his favorite programming student :D. So I am learning something after all :D.

Anyway right now I am going to work my way through the new book that came.
Microsoft XNA game studio 3.0 unleashed. And by the end of it I will have a cool 3D game. Learning how to do a couple of things on my way that will eventually lead me to creating my own game.

Please remember to check out my new site and sign up for the forums! :D

http://www.gamercity.co.uk and if you like what I am doing with the site please tell me in the forums :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker