Sunday 20 September 2009

Enter the Matrix..

Hi guys so I have just found out that to fix my model I need to create a matrix for it which is similar to that in the Chase camera sample from the XNA website
So I need to figure out how I would port that to my engine. I am happy though as I managed to fix the problem
that the models center was not where I wanted it to be. Although hopefully when I get back from school I can
quickly find someway to create a matrix for my model. After that I am going to force myself to create a skybox because
the background looks a little dull. I might also texture the flat terrain model I have with something that resembles
grass. And also find a way to texture the tank that I have downloaded.

So my list of tasks for today is as follows:

texture ground
create skybox
create matrix for tank model
texture tank model.
research how to make solid ground
- this should be easy as I think I know what I am doing here. Just a quick bit of collision detection and
if this returns true then I will simply move the models position up a bit.

anyway time to get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker