Thursday 17 September 2009

XNA game engine update

Hi guys I am currently working on lots of little things that might make this project remotely interesting, heres a list of things I want done before the end of september:

camera working
animation working
decent level model created and loaded in to scale
decent skybox up and running
maybe add a weapon to the tiny.x model I am using as my test model.
get some sort of physics up and running so I can jump about the game.

Thats all atm as I think this will be more than enough for me to try and accomplish! after all I am still only starting out at this. Although I do have help in the form of the new book I recently purchased which I have to say is quite good. It is providing me with alot of helpful ideas on which I will hopefully expand upon.

Right now in my game/engine I am using a model known well to all directx users as tiny.x which I dont think is that good a choice for me as it will be hard to get it looking quite good with a human model. I am thinking that I will create a small spaceship model which I can make a flying fps with. Or I could try and create a truck with a movable turret which will fire missiles :D

anyway I will post later tonight If I get much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker