Tuesday 8 September 2009

update

Hi guys tommorow is the big day! The day I get my video capture card. I can finally start recording my own video reviews of games! I will have decent content to put on my site. I am going to do lots of different reviews of all the latest games and then let you chat amongst your selves on my forums:D My goal right now is to get atleast 3000 page impressions per day but thats like 6 months down the line. And then who knows? 10,000 page views per day is my goal by the time I start applying for Uni. That would be sweet!

Anyway I got the model I created in blender up and running in my game project. Although I need to find out what a decent view matrix would be for a FPS. I am thinking about getting one for XNA and C# as it will also teach me networking. I think it would be awesome to invite my friends on for a game and they can tell me how to improve it. Also it pretty much tells me all the important stuff that I need like view projection matrix and stuff like that. I am going to try and do all the buildings and guns myself but I will have to get someone to model the characters for me as I am terrible at humans. I haven't really tried but I am still learning and the building and cars and guns will be a challenge as it is. I am getting most of the day off tommorow so I can go and start recording some videos for my website :D

I downloaded microsofts free accounting package and it seems pretty cool Although I will have to learn how to use it in a way that is quite professional. I want to run this website as a mock business. As it will be good to learn how everything works. I also want to make sure that I do-not exceed my maximum £200 mark on investment into the site. I want to make it so that this website pays for itself. right now I have bought the domain name and the video capture card. So I want to pay that off. Then I will allow more investment into the site.

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker