Saturday 24 October 2009

Im back

So recently a lot of things have been happening which has meant I have not had a lot of time and effort to put into game programming, But now that has changed. I still have to focus on my school work, but I can find time to program games again. I miss the feeling of joy when you realize that you have solved a problem and that when you complete your game you have achieved something.

Its gonna be different this time though. I am going to use purely C# and XNA and I will work on larger and larger 2D games to begin with. This will mean that I can easily put the finished product onto my website and I can move onto 3D quite easily when the time comes.

I just hope that I will be able to create the 2D games that I have in mind quickly so that people will come to my site and play these games because they enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker