Sunday 25 October 2009

Day 2 : 2D game

So guys this is my second day working on my latest game. I must say it will be complete fairly soon. Its not been that hard to do so far but this time I really want to spend a lot of time polishing it so that on the exterior it looks fairly professional. For instance I want to have decent artwork this will take me a while even if I do it myself. But it is more than likely that I will ask a newbie game artist to get it all done for me. This should be fairly easy as game artists are a dime a dozen for semi decent ones and also it gets me started networking. Which might help me get a job in the future. Anyway now I am looking at possible candidates for sprites.

I am simplifying the game so that I can get some practice on the more technical side of things. Like animation and  sound and things like main menus and in game menus. If i get all these in my game then I can then reuse them in my other games. This is me just building up my library. Then I can concentrate on other games to add to my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker