Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 5 : 2D Game

So I have been working on the menu feature as I mentioned in the last post but I am also looking into ways of creating buttons. I am going to go for a clicking interface to cast spells. For instance I will have a row of small buttons at the top of my UI which will have images corresponding to their spell. I will also have an in game menu.
With these in place I can then implement a new level system. This would be good as it would add a lot more to the game.

With this project just about finished I have been thinking about my next game. I am thinking about going for a city builder. It will be a 2D game similar to Civilization. But right now I don't have much time to tell you about it. But I will update you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker