Wednesday 28 October 2009

Day 6 : 2D game

So guys I haven't had time to do anything on the game this day because of other things. But I did manage to find an artist whom is keen to do some free art work for my game. This is great as it means the game will look a lot more professional by the end. But I am currently creating a game menu. Which will incorporate my first ever use of buttons in XNA and C#.

however I am thinking that I might start work on a second game. A city builder. This should be challenging, but I am going to try and plan it. It is going to be a tile based game but I am thinking about a way to do this. My main idea is to create so many buttons up and down the screen. Query the mouse position and whether it is clicking and when it clicks on one of the appropriate tiles then bring up a small UI so that you can choose what to build on it.

But I will start it tonight. As well as work more on my first game.

Anyway Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

money maker